Monday, January 19, 2009

One Week Down!

Howdy! I figured I’d better get to bloggin’ asap. Sorry it’s been so long. I’ve made it through my first week of my last semester! So far I’ve applied for graduation and finished my degree completion worksheet. Pretty painless, but if you’re planning on graduating this semester and haven’t done this yet… you better get on it!

I’m enrolled in my capstone course this semester. Basically we prepare to find a job. It’s a really good program because we prepare our resumes and learn interview skills, all that good stuff. It’s nice because we don’t have to worry about doing all this on our own. If you need help with your resume or you’re worried about job interviews get a hold of Kimberly Lopez. She can help prepare your resume and run you through a mock interview. Just shoot her an email at klopez@rsu.edu or give her a call at 343-7864.

Well, I guess I’d better cut this one short so I can get back to reading (yeah, surprising I know, I can read!) I’ll try to be sure to keep this blogs coming though.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you had started your blog yet! Congrats on graduation, and way to promote the program. Keep me updated on your show too so we can start up your Washington Correspondent segments :)

    ReplyDelete