Monday, April 27, 2009

So Close!

Well I bought my cap and gown the other day (I know, a little late!). I can’t believe we’re this close to graduation. Less than two weeks away! I guess us graduates should be making sure all our paperwork and grades are ready to go! I’ve also started sending out invitations, which you should too. Gotta give Aunt Betsy a chance to fly in from Hickville. Honestly, I don’t have an Aunt Betsy and I’m pretty sure Hickville doesn’t exist. We should check into that. Also be sure to check out the RSU Online Graduation Survey. It’s quick and easy. Good luck in our last couple weeks at RSU!

PS Check out the video documentary of my last days on my radio show Afternoon Delight. Kyle Olson is a video genius!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REuJ6mXuAIo

No comments:

Post a Comment